Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day Nineteen

Two hour bike.  Yesterday was a wonderful run, I felt like I was floating up the hill.  Today I felt the exact opposite.  I kept checking to see if my brake was rubbing, or my tire was flat, but no I just felt terrible.   My speed was so slow and my effort seemed to be huge.  I could not keep up with the guy with gut that was towing his kid behind him.   I barley passed a couple where the man was handcycling with his wife WALKING behind him.  Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment