Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Monday, March 29, 2010

Day Fourteen

I decided to take a full rest day and skipped my make up swim.  The book talks about how important rest days are and when I woke up my legs were so soar....so no make up swim today.   Instead I spent a couple of hours on the phone with Bank of America, talked to the cops about some kids that broke my winshield, and did YOGA!  Really just MTV yoga in the living room, but still. it counts.  It was a necessary way to end the day.  A way to get my mind back in a calm place, not angry at the kids or the bank...

No comments:

Post a Comment