Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day Sixteen

I did not have to go into work until later, so I got to swim at six instead of five.  This makes for a better day.  Swim was great,  I was going to come home and run, but I was so hungry I decided to eat (and get back into bed to warm up) and run in the afternoon.  Went to the gym to run since I had to do 8-30 second sprints over the course of a 45 minute run.  I ran for about 35 minutes, but then my foot got really sore.  Since I had already finished my sprints I just called it good.  I do not find it necessary to hurt myself only two weeks into this whole thing.

After Ryan and I went to Petaluma to pick up his new car.  A total of over 200 miles driven today, geeze, but got work, two workouts and a drive to Petaluma in.

No comments:

Post a Comment