Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day Twenty-Four

Bike
I am not working this week, it is spring break for the students, so I have more free time.  I think I do better working on a schedule.  If I go to work, I know right when I get off I have to work out.  If I do not work then I have all day to fit it in.  And since there is always something else I should be doing it gets pushed later and later.  Today I worked on some home loan stuff in the morning, then was going to do a few errands and ride my bike around 1:30.  I finished the home loan stuff and headed out to do my errands.  But they took forever, sending me from SF all the way to Saratoga to get this ski rack for Ryan's car.  Around 530 I ended up getting on the bike.  It is strange how more time = less organized time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment