Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Monday, May 10, 2010

Day Fifty-Five

REST

The last few rest days I have had to work and then go to my class in the evening.  This leaves no yoga time.  It actually does leave yoga time - I am home for 45 minutes before I take off for class.  But I just sit on the couch and watch Oprah.  I need to be off my feet and relax.  I am sure I would feel better if I did the yoga, but I skipped it.  I know, bad decision, but leaving the house at 630 am and getting home at 10pm I am lazy and take a break the 45 minutes I am home.

No comments:

Post a Comment