Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day Twenty-Seven

Swim Bike Run

My first day to do all three sports in one day.  It is also the first day that the pool by my house is open on Sunday, perfect!  The pool opens at 8, I knew I needed to eat before my mini fake triathlon so I woke up at 630 to have some peanut butter toast and hopped back in bed, letting my food digest until 730 when I got up.  Since I have not recovered much during my recovery week Ryan had me try the new Gatorade Prime, pre workout 'fuel.'  I have been reluctant to use any of these processed products, wanting to eat whole natural foods, but I need some energy and mixing dates, honey and molasses does not seem like it will do the trick.

My swim was a normal distance (1900 yards), felt great, but swims always feel great.  Then I got on the trainer for an hour.  It was nasty out, so the trainer is easier than having to clean up my bike after, it is also better work.  Then I went for a 20 minute run.  It was great!  I finally felt like I had some strength!  Encouraging way for me to end the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment