Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day Twenty-Nine

Swim Bike

Got my swim in early.  The pool is getting a little more crowded as the weather improves.  Longer swim than normal.  This week they added 9 sprints, which were fun.  Finished just at 7, when it closes.  I guess as they lengthen my workout I need to account for that and not hit snooze.

Ran at the gym.  47 minutes, weird number with 11 x 30 second sprints.  Felt good.  I almost twisted my ankle on the treadmill, can you imagine how embarrassing that would have been??

Took the dog out for a nice walk at the beach after.  Great training day.

No comments:

Post a Comment