Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Friday, April 16, 2010

Day Thirty-One

Swim Run

Swam this am, nice and early.  Last night I knew that today I would not want to wake up today and swim, and this morning I did not want to go swimming.  It was my first day of really considering not going.  But if I miss today, maybe I will not want to go next week and it would just get easier and easier not to follow through with the plan.  So I went swimming.  I forgot my watch, which is how I count laps.  It is very difficult for me to remember what lap number I am on.  I may have swam twice as far today because I was sure I was not going to short myself.  It was nice when I was finished and of course I was happy that I woke up and swam.

Ran this afternoon.  Just 40 minutes with Ryan and Samara.  It was a nice day, but since my legs were still sore from my ride yesterday, I took it easy.  I did just enough to check off that I ran today.  Good enough for a Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment