Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day Twelve

Headed out for a weekend with Tom and Heidi, so had to get my first brick workout done early.  Brick workouts are a bike with a run immediately after.  Since I have been stuck on the trainer all week I decided to do a Spinerval video so at least this third spinning workout of the week would have some structure.  Hillacious was the only one that fit my 60 minutes, so that is what I did despite the intimidating name.  Did fine with the bike but that run after - only 20 minutes was very difficult.  Felt stiff and awkward. I do not know how I am going to be ready for this in just 18 more weeks, just trusting this program.  I guess if I think about it, this workout would have been much more difficult two weeks ago.  So slowly improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment