Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day Nine

Swimming/Running
I am not teaching A block so I got to swim at the 6:00 hour instead of 5:00 so I was thrilled.  300 warm up, 25 x8 drills set, 100 x6 base intervals, 25 x8 kicking, 300 cool down.  Nice way to start the morning.  Bought my 20 swim pass, so I feel committed...now I get a call if the pool is closed...I am on the list.  I feel like I am part of Terra Nova Swimming now!

I bought Nike Frees 7.0 on my way home.  They are pink, ridiculous!  I did my running at the gym  40 minutes 30 sec sprints x8.  Normally I try to match my treadmill runs with Oprah or Ellen, but school is early release on Wednesday so I watched CNN and listened to music.  Felt good, knees were better in the frees.  For the last ten minutes I tried leaning more forward and keeping a faster pace.  Overall one of my better runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment