Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day ONE HUNDRED!!!!

If I was in my mom's kindergarten class we would be celebrating.  In her class you would have to bring 100 of something.  To celebrate my 100 days the boring kids would bring in 100 pennies or paperclips.  But the cool creative kids would bring in something that related to my 100 days of training.  Maybe 100 hair ties, 100 dirty Wright Socks, or 100 gu and bar wrappers.  Yeah! we can celebrate!  Drink Gatorade and eat Probars!!!

Today to celebrate I think I broke the trainer.  I tried to fix it in a respectable manner, but I could not.  So I got picture hanging wire and fixed it.

This got me off to a late start on the trainer, but I finished and made dinner before Ryan got home!  I have a couple vegan cookbooks but I am finding my favorite recipes on a site called VeganYumYum tonight we had Fried Rice and it was great. 

Since I had the camera out I thought I would show you my trainer set up...don't know why you would be interested but now you can think of the hours I have spent there.

No comments:

Post a Comment