Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day Eighty-Two

Swim/brick

The pool was closed for no know reason.  Luckly the swim coach for the high school showed up to swim himself and let us in.  I had a great swim and was soooo thankful that the coach opened the pool, otherwise I would have been heading up to aquatic park, which is a trek I was not planning for.

For the brick I did the trainer in the house (this bike is not to be trusted on the road until fixed) and then ran up and down the street.  These brick workouts really let me know how much my fitness has improved.  I felt great and was happy to do the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment