Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day Eighty-Five

Swim/Run

Swam today in the bay at Aquatic Park.  Whenever I swim in the bay I do not do the full workout that is required of me from my training guide.  I always have to keep the workout to only 35 minutes to keep me from freezing.  Today I swam a mile in 27 minutes so called that good and got out.  It was cold but the cold has gone from being exhausting to being fun, refreshing and exhilarating - at least until I hit the 30 minute mark.  I did not ever have my 'normal freak out' as I got into the water today,  I was just comfortable and had fun swimming.  It is especially nice knowing that there is a sauna to jump in after I get out and it was nice to have a friend to swim with -Rheana joined me in the bay today.

I ran with Samara.  Nothing big just did my 44 minutes, it was easy kinda boring but completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment