Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day Sixty-One

Swim-Run

The day is all out of wack.  We watched the Tour of California in Sacramento so I did not swim.  I was planing to come home and run and then swim tomorrow.  But when we got home at 715 and I had an hour and a half run Ryan recommended that I count today as my rest day and do today's scheduled training tomorrow (which was a scheduled rest day).  Sounds good.  This week is a mess anyway.  Thursday Friday and  Saturday we will be backpacking so the training will not be as scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment