Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Monday, May 24, 2010

Day Sixty-Nine

Rest Day

I just did a triathlon.  My legs are soar.  In the last few days I have taken a bit of a break, missing one day of training and on two days simply riding the bike for 45 minutes which is far less than I should have.  But Ryan was on vacation.  We were up in Mendocino.  But I feel SO LAZY.  My body does not feel right, I feel like I have not exercised in weeks.  But I did a triathlon yesterday.  This is hilarious to me.  Hilarious.  My body had adapted to all of this stress I have put it through.  There is no turning back now.  Lazy, four months ago I would have considered this a great week of activity.  Oh how the times have changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment