Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day Seventy-Two

Bike

I was planning on going for a nice ride..but it rained.  Instead I watched "The Visitor" a so so movie that was 1:45- exactly how long I needed to be on the trainer.  I just did intervals of 8 minutes standing climb, 8 minutes seated climb, and then 8 minutes recovery. 

A week or so ago I got myself a new cycling tank top.  I wear mostly black this was a nice color and has a back pocket for cycling.  I have wore it twice now and each time the same problem.  This is why I always wear black!!! but I had forgotten since it has been so long since I have had another color.  I don't really understand why this happens - both with running and cycling - but it is pretty embarassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment