Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day Forty-Nine

Bike

This is a recovery week.  Thank god.  As I have said before, recovery weeks are not as great as they sound.  For example my ride today goes from being 1:20 to being 1:10, not much of a change, but since I am tired, I will take any break I can get.

I did my 1:10 ride with 9 x 1 minute sprints today on the trainer.  It was hell.  I did not want to be on the bike I just wanted to be napping.  I did it...that is all...no extra effort...the goal was just to finish today.

No comments:

Post a Comment