Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day Fifty-Three

Bike

This is not a fun week.  Melissa (who is doing the Auburn tri with me) joined Ryan and me on the ride.  We were planning to ride for 1:45.  We went out Canada, did a little loop and came back to the car at 1:25. I was the only one really keeping track of time.  If I were alone I would have gone out on the road for ten minutes then turned around to complete my time.  Melissa seemed to be doing fine, great in fact, but she has not been riding much.  I used her as an excuse in my mind.  I said to myself 'She probably does not want to go out and back to complete my scheduled time.'  (She is super competitive and probably would have been happy to do it) so just did 125, I did not finish what I was scheduled to do.  I AM SO TIRED I just needed a break on my recovery week.  I have also need to drink on my recovery week.  I had a bad day on Thursday (sad that Rheana is leaving and I am taking it out on Ryan and we have fresh mint) so allowed myself to have a mojito.  Friday Ryan brought home a bottle of wine (to make up for the nothing that I was upset with him about on Thursday).  And today we celebrated Rheana's new job.  I only had one drink.  I am breaking all my rules this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment