Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Saturday, July 3, 2010

One Hundred and Eight

After a drive that included a lot of traffic and driving through the night we arrived in CO.  Within an hour of our arrival we went for a bike ride (ride was 2 hrs 30 min, schedule was to ride 3 30 but we got out of the car after over 20 hours of driving through the night and rode so I am happy with the amount of time we spent on the bike!!)  Our friends that we are visiting are really active so it was easy for a group of five of us to get out on the road.  The altitude was harder than I thought. My legs felt great but I struggled to catch my breath when riding and talking - kinda embarrassing to feel so out of breath after all the training I have done, but I have to acclimate before I judge myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment