Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day Thirty-Nine

Brick Workout

But really a nothing workout.  I was exhausted today.  Ryan and I went out to breakfast and did beach cleanup.  When we got home I crashed on the couch.  Then we did some running around.  I slept in the car for part of it.  Nothing was making me feel better, I am just soooo tired.  This happened to me last time I swam in the bay.  I believe that the cold water might be stressing my body too much.  I really want to swim without a wetsuit, but my body may not be able to take it.  I am going to have to think about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment