Scheduled Triathlons

5.23.10 - Sprint Distance - Auburn Triathlon - Railhead Park Soccer Fields - Auburn, CA
06.27.10 - Olympic Distance - Golden Gate Triathlon - Crissy Field - San Francisco, CA
07.31.10 - Half-Ironman- Barb's Race - Johnson's Beach - Guerneville, CA

Friday, July 16, 2010

Day One Hundred Twenty One

Ran for 1:20.  This was first, nice run with my slow dog.  Just stayed around the neighborhood.

Swam 2800.  I am getting sick of the pool.  My shoulder are sore enough that I will not swim on Sunday.  The repetition of the laps is killing my soul.

Cycled 2 hours.  Fine, but I had a Gatorade prime to start and two gu's on the ride.  I just needed a little pep in my legs.  I guess I needed a lot of pep in my legs.  Calories canceled out, I only worked out hard enough on the bike to cancel out all of the gu's and prime I took.  Nothing gained or lost.  I was glad when it was over but it was not great or bad.

1 comment:

  1. We get to start tapering soon! That will make the swimming less painful.

    ReplyDelete